In this installment of The 12 Pack, our friend Jared Bernal of Blu-Ray Rewind and Low Rent Radio joins us as an official “fill-in drunk geek” while Grover is imprisoned in The Phantom Zone.
This episode includes:
- Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na BATFLECK! (And more in our “Casting Roundup”)
- The Force is stronger on celluloid.
- Remember geeks… Dead men tell no tales. Now if someone would just kill Johnny Depp.
- We are The Justice League eh!
- Still up in the air about X-Box One? We’ve got launch titles!
- A Mad Scientist’s plot to clone John Lennon
- Yahoo spanks Google… for once.
- Double Stuf Oreos ARE A LIE!
If you like iTunes, download from this link: HERE
If you like your geekery mobile, download Stitcher!: HERE (Promocode: DRUNKGEEKS)
Or listen to us directly from the online Stitcher Radio App: HERE
Cheers and enjoy!
Be sure and check us out on the interbutts!
Also! Visit Geek News Network for MOAR CONTENT at www.GNNAZ.com
Episode Art Credit: Jeff Jones:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Driven-Design/166324230036 / http://drivendesign-phx.com/