11. Land of the Lost – A plane crashes on an uncharted island, populated with dinosaurs, sleestaks, and a mysterious hatch…
10. David Lynch’s Lidsville – Good news, Inspector Chapeau, the gum on your hat band is coming back into style.
9. Sigmund & the Sea Monsters – In this high concept remake, the Sea Monsters seek treatment for their behavioral problems from famed psychiatrist Sigmund Freud.
8. Dr Shrinker – The casting of Peter Dinklage in the title role means the program will be going in a much darker direction.
7. HR Puffenstuff – featuring HR from Bad Brains.
6. Electric Company – This reboot of the popular 70s educational program will replace all of the originals funk and disco elements with EDM and dubstep.
5. Monster Squad – A college student reanimates wax statues of Frankenstein, Dracula, and Wolf Man, and together they solve crime. This could be the shared universe that Universal monsters have been looking for.
4. Magic Mongo – Three beach teens find a magic bottle containing a genie, and get into all sorts of wacky hijinks. This show will be shown on HBO, because the type of hijinks that teens get up to at a beach have changed dramatically since 1978.
2. Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp – A show about about a chimpanzee spy? Yes, please! There’s no joke here, I just want to see chimps running around with cool James Bond gadgets and banana-themed death traps.
1. Maybe that Isis reboot isn’t such a good idea…