The internet nearly broke when it was announced that Ben Affleck would be playing Batman in the upcoming Superman/Batman film. However, this was a clever ploy on the part of Warner Brothers; with everyone up in arms about Batfleck, no one noticed these other casting announcements
11. Danny DeVito as Mr. Myxyzptlk, because there aren’t enough roles for short bald guys
10. Alex Rodriguez as Bane. A Latin crimelord that uses drugs to enhance his physique? Typecasting!
9. Kevin Smith as Harvey Bullock, because there aren’t enough roles for fat guys
8. Iggy Pop as The Joker, because he can
7. Dr Ruth as Harley Quinn – Both are short, feisty psychologists that have a fascination with sex and talent for weapons. (Dr Ruth was a sniper in the Israeli army, look it up)
6. Chris Jenner as The Parasite, no explanation needed
5. Larry King as Jimmy Olson, because he can rock the bow tie
4. John Cleese as Alfred, because there aren’t enough roles for tall, sarcastic Brits
3. Jennifer Garner as Wonder Woman, to add an element of sexual tension
2. Jeff Dunham as the Ventriloquist, because Waylan Flowers is too old for the part.
1. Honey Boo Boo as Aquaman, the role she was born to play