11. Dahlinks – Distant cousins of the Daleks, except these all smoke and speak with Eastern European accents.
10. The Crood – These aliens share one hive-mind, which is totally devoted to farting and racist jokes.
9. NFL Union Negotiators – These are the most horrible creatures in the known universe; they can take away your pension, eliminate your job, and invalidate my “Replacement Refs” joke.
8. Creeping Angels – These insidious beasts look like statues, but when you’re not looking directly at them, they take pictures of you and post them anonymously to the internet.
7. Peeps – Not even jelly babies could protect the Doctor from this marshmellowy menace.
6. Nerds – There is no place the TARDIS can go that will save them from nerds complaining about continuity errors and time paradoxes.
5. Dr. House – Doctor Who’s smug wackiness is no match for Dr House’s caustic sarcasm.
4. Insane Clown Posse – Sonic screwdriver, meet sonic piledriver. Time Travel, how does it work? It must be a miracle.
3. An empty chair – Not even Dirty Harry could beat the empty chair.
2. The warrior caste from the planet Kardash – These nightmares seem to appear everywhere at once, no matter how often you change the channel.